Drawn Dream 8 Drawn Dream 8

I really love these animatons. :D

Drawn Dream 6 Drawn Dream 6

Haha

I love it. You're my new role model. My sister asks who the picture is of. *Continues watching series backwards*

Drawn Dream 7 Drawn Dream 7

It's just a good movie with no excuses.

The voice acting is only brilliant. The film has a brilliant storyline, brilliant graphics, and brilliant sound. I'm going to go watch the rest of the movies now. o__o

Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1 Windows Vista SUcks Pt.1

Whee

I haven't liked much of what I've heard about Vista. Especially the size it takes on your harddrive. x_x;

Me = need to learn how to work Linux Mandrake more. :(
Voted 5, just for the heck of it. ;P

jpoke89 responds:

oh god the size is enormus. they had to put the installer on a DVD-ROM now its so big! and i need to learn more about Linux also.. Thanks for the 5 vote! And the review!

Bib and George: Air Bib and George: Air

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *flies around*

Hehe, I love the narration and music.

super kid force super kid force

Familiar. :P

Haha, I made a movie once, and when I got really tired of animating it about a half minute into it, I made the main character asplode and everyone hated me for it. D:

I like your stuffs, though. ^-^

Ballad Inure Ballad Inure

wheee

The animation style kind of reminds me of Morino Aruzi, but dunno if you've seen any of their work.
I love the song sphere~
And I like your character designs.

Bens Journey Through Life Bens Journey Through Life

Only most obviously the best awesome.

Or at least, pretty much obviously best awesome for a movie of that length. But when I heard the Sims 2 song I was like "GACK! NOOO!" (my sister hogs my compy with that... >.>)
But yeah, going from being a doodler in class to a kick ass undead-fighting pirate was simply pretty awesome. :o

I'm sorry, I'm writting an essay right now so all my "smart" vocabulary is gone. x.x;

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Brilliant, as always. ;D

I especially like the credits saying "Vin Diesel" played Tonberry.

I've been a fan for quite a while, keep up the good work. n.n
Off to go write an english essay now. D:

Uri (Episode1) Uri (Episode1)

XD

XD I love the sound effects